Sunday, August 29, 2010

The thought wave

The endless tides of thought, flow vigorously through the shores of enlightenment, doubtless tides wash against the surface of my epiphany giving birth to new thought. lost in the shadows of the moon, the tides flow endlessly rising as the moon rises, my thoughts now overbearing i find it hard to think, thoughts are now overflowing gesturing the fact i cannot hear any of my thoughts, loud noises flutter the sky of my skull leaving me with a migraine, i wish to think about what truly matters but as the tides keep flowing, i find myself losing myself,in the waters of my own thought...finding direction only as the sun in my head rises and the tides calm releasing thought trapped under the water helping me realize whats really on my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment